- Every time you plant or transplant a tree, shrub and hedge.
Exceptions: Blueberries and rhododendrons cannot be colonized by the fungus in MYKE® TREE & SHRUB.
- 1.4 us dry qt – 6 cups : Treats 12 gallons or up to 12 plants
- 3.6 us dry qt – 16 cups : Treats 32 gallons or up to 32 plants
Natural fine granular carrier (perlite and peat), efficient on both broad-leaf trees and evergreens.
- MYCORRHIZAE Types: endomycorrhizae and ectomycorrhizae
- MYCORRHIZAE BENEFITS:
- Ensures abundant flowering
- Reduces watering needs
- Enhances rapid growth development
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
For better results, MYKE TREE & SHRUB should be in contact with roots.
Store at room temperature (36°F – 68°F) and keep away from intense heat or freezing. Significant temperature variations may affect mycorrhizae efficiency.
*Results obtained from independent plant growth trials. Individual growth results may vary to a degree. Additional results and details are available.